Healthcare organizations invest significantly in fixed assets and medical equipment to provide their community with high-quality medical care. We are comprised of a dedicated team of certified valuation analysts with industry expertise of over thirty years. Carnahan Group offers the most comprehensive Business Valuations in the healthcare industry.
All of these types of valuations and Medical Equipment Appraisals can be performed after a site visit or remotely with a desktop appraisal.
**To ensure the safety of our employees during the COVID-19 outbreak, we will be performing appraisals remotely.**
Proven and Experienced
Carnahan Group has the expertise to serve your asset management needs, including intangible and tangible asset valuation, in every kind of facility. These include, but are not limited to:
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Cancer Treatment Centers
- Cardiology Practices
- Dialysis Centers
- Family and Internal Medicine Practices
- Imaging Centers
- Dentistry Practices
- Ophthalmology/Optometry Practices
- Physical Therapy and Rehab Centers
- Retirement/Assisted Living Facilities
Fixed Asset Tagging
Having up-to-date information on your organization’s assets is the perfect preparation for various events such as mergers, acquisitions, or loss of key personnel. It is also an important aspect in demonstrating efficient inventory management practices.
- Carnahan Group provides professional asset tagging services that identify what your organization has in its possession and where these assets are located for proper identification and management. Carnahan Group accounts for each asset’s critical information including its uniform descriptions, manufacturer, model, and serial number. We also identify the room number, department, and building the asset resides in to communicate efficient tracking. This information arms our clients with the tools necessary to assess their organization’s tangible value alongside a tangible asset valuation.
Tangible Asset Valuation
- Diagnostic and exam room equipment
- Imaging equipment
- Software and internal technology
- Surgical instruments and equipment
- Therapeutic equipment
Intangible Asset Valuation
Carnahan Group has the expertise to provide fair market valuations on the following intangible assets, but not limited to:
- Electronic medical records and paper charts
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Software Developments
- Licensing Arrangements
- Royalty Rates
Serving a variety of purposes
Carnahan Group provides thorough, inexpensive intangible and tangible asset valuation as well as medical equipment appraisals, via desktop or on-site, connected to the Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law Compliance in numerous arrangements.
- Fixed Assets Inventory
- Joint Ventures
- Lease Analyses
- Timeshare Analyses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
If you would like to talk to our team about a project or have any questions about how we can best serve your organization please contact us
Read more about our partnership with our Equipment Appraisals Team here