Carnahan Group is a proud partner of the Tennessee Bar Association’s 34th Annual Health Law Forum.
October 20-21, 2022 | Nashville, TN
This year’s forum will be brought to you live from the Music City Center in Nashville. Recognized as one of the premier health law programs in the country, the annual forum will address key issues impacting the practice area. Sessions will provide insight from health law providers, practitioners and regulators, giving you the info you need to stay on top of key advancements.
Topics for this year’s in-person forum include:
- Regulatory Fraud and Abuse Update
- Tennessee Legislative Update and State Case Review
- Health Care Fraud and Enforcement
- Current/future issues in artificial intelligence and machine-based learning
- Reimbursement and provider-based regs.
- Research and clinical trials
- Home/community-based care
- E-records, IT in healthcare
- Healthcare Transactions
- And more!
For more information and registration, please visit the TBA website.