The Marketing Representative will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s products and services.
Job Type: Full-time
· Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop branding messages.
· Identifies target customers and markets.
· Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
· Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
· Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
· Assists the sales and marketing teams to help create launch plans for new products/services.
· Assists with social media campaigns and daily posts.
· Designs social media posts.
· Works on consistently updating competitive analysis report(s).
· Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, conferences, and marketing events.
· Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent sales and customer service skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Comfortable with LinkedIn.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or related field required.
· One to three years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Location: Remote
Speculative CVs sent via email will not be considered liable for a fee.