FMVMD™ Powered by Carnahan Group
Revolutionizing Healthcare Transactions
FMVMD™ allows hospitals and healthcare entities to receive physician fair market valuations instantly.
The unique platform instantly analyzes simple and complex physician compensation arrangements alike, determining clinical, medical director, on-call, administrative and academic compensation for fair market value and commercial reasonableness. The platform’s algorithm assesses historical factors, productivity, proposed hours and total compensation to ensure maximum compliance and protection against potential compensation stacking issues.
“The days of waiting weeks and months to get physician compensation valuations are now over! FMVMD™ provides rapid and compliant results. Our cloud-based platform was designed for scale, speed, affordability, and compliance. Furthermore, our team of highly qualified valuation professionals standby to readily support FMVMD™. We are empowering healthcare executives to get physician deals done with a click of a button” states Chris Carnahan, President of Carnahan Group.
Each submission produces color gradient sliders: red, yellow and green to illustrate the various compensation components analyzed. Green indicates “go” and you can instantly print an FMV opinion letter from your desk. Yellow requires additional inquiry and feedback from Carnahan Group and is delivered within three business days. Red requires further attention to implement changes and/or qualitative factors, which will be delivered in five business days.
FMVMD™ is available 24/7, 365 days a year, and includes over 260 specialties and mid-level providers. FMVMD™ users have achieved substantial cost reductions of 50 percent or greater and significantly decreased turnaround time. Carnahan Group offers 100 percent satisfaction within 90 days or the subscription fees are refunded.
Request a demonstration of FMVMD™ today.
- FMVMD™ was created with the help of our clients, so we are aware of the issues the industry faces.
- If you do not see your compensation structure, we will implement one that best suits your needs.
- Enables overall submission analytics.
- Provides tools to assist in measuring your return on investment.
- Incorporates Community Needs Assessments.
- Secure online portal with customized dashboard that allows you to access pertinent information.
- Tested and used by current clients.
- Internal audit system built in to ensure accuracy and defensibility.
- We stand behind our platform and will defend in litigation.
- 50% reduced time on complex arrangements.
- Opinion Letter and submission results can be saved and printed in minutes.
- Ability to run reports on submissions, view submission history, and view outstanding arrangements.
- Multi-level user access.
- User administrators are able to monitor their individual submissions, as well as submissions from their team.
- View is subject to user access level.
At Your Leisure
- The platform is available 24/7.
- Ability to upload important documents related to each engagement.
- Historical submissions and reports are always available.
- Real-time status reports on every engagement.
- Sizable cost reduction.
- Monthly subscription includes Opinion Letter, unlimited submission generation, and unlimited amount of users.